Event #3 $500 PLO (three $2,000 CPC Main Event seats added)
The third of 10 numbered events on the 2015 Chicago Poker Classic schedule is underway. At the $500 price point, Event 3, a pot-limit Omaha tournament, features a 15,000-chip starting stack with 30-, 40- and 50-minute levels. Registration remains open through Level 6, or until about 8:15 p.m.
Here’s a more in-depth look at the tournament:
5 p.m. Event #3 $500 PLO (three $2,000 CPC Main Event seats added)
- Tournament features $6,000 in added prizes
- Players start with 15,000 chips
- Blinds begin at 25/50
- Unlimited re-entry permitted through the registration period (player must bust or forfeit chips prior to re-entering)
- Registration remains open through Level 6 (~8:15 p.m.)
- Levels 1-12 are 30 minutes, Levels 13-18 are 40 minutes, Levels 18+ are 50 minutes
- Announcements regarding dinner break and Day 1’s duration will be made during play
- Advancing players return for Day 2 Monday, March 9 at 2 p.m.
We will touch base with you again when the tournament’s prize pool is finalized.