Event #9 $250 NLH with $200,000 guarantee (Lexus IS 350, $10,000 WSOP Main Event seat and $8,000 cash added)
One of the 2015 Chicago Poker Classic headliners, Event 9, a $250 NLH tournament, is underway. The tournament, which boasts five starting flights, has nearly $70,000 in added prizes including a 2015 Lexus IS 350 that retails for more than $49,000. In addition, a $10,000 World Series of Poker Main Event seat as well as $5,000 and $3,000 cash prizes are set to be doled to the players who surrender the first, second and third most chips over the course of the five starting flights by double qualifying for Day 2.
Here’s a look the five-flight schedule followed by a breakdown of the tournament’s play:
|B||Today @ 6pm|
|C||Tomorrow @ noon|
|D||Tomorrow @ 3pm|
|E||Tomorrow @ 6pm|
- $200,000 guarantee, $2,000 double qualifier bonus
- 2015 Lexus IS 350 ($49,574 sticker, $25,000 cash option), $10,000 WSOP seat and $8,000 cash added
- Flights A and B begin today at 3 and 6 p.m., Flights C, D and E being tomorrow at noon, 3 and 6 p.m.
- $250 buy in gets players 10,000 chips
- Blinds begin at 25/50
- Unlimited re-entry permitted through the registration period (player must bust or forfeit chips prior to re-entering)
- Day 1 levels 1-12 are 25 minutes, Day 1 levels 13+ are 30 minutes, Day 2 levels are 40 minutes
- Registration remains open through Level 6 (~5:45 p.m.)
- Day 1s conclude when play narrows to 8 percent of the starting field
- Players finishing between 8 and 10 percent of the starting field receive $450 same-day payout
- Players may play multiple Day 1s surrendering the smallest of their stacks
- Advancing players return for Day 2 Monday, March 16 at 2 p.m.