This fifth day of the Chicago Poker Classic features the start of Events #4 and #5 at 12 p.m. and 5 p.m., respectively. In addition, Event #3: $400 PLO will restart at 3 p.m. with 11 players returning.
Event #4: $360 Deepstack NLH with two CPC Main Event seats added starts at noon. This is a two-day event with a 1 p.m. restart on Tuesday, March 7. The $360 buyin gets you 20,000 chips. Levels will last 30 minutes on Day 1 and 40 minutes on Day 2. Players can re-enter as many times as they like until the start of Level 7, or around 3:45 p.m.
Play will continue on Day 1 through the completion of 20 levels, or until a final table of 10, whichever comes first. Breaks will be after Levels 5, 9, and 16 on Day 1, and approximately every two hours of play on Day 2.
Two more CPC Main Event seats are up for grabs in Event #4. Just remember, these added seats are non-transferable.
For you mixed game lovers, Event #5 is a $400 buyin H.2.O. mix (Limit Hold’em, 2-7 Triple Draw, and Omaha 8). These three games will be played on a six-handed rotation and two CPC Main Event seats will be added to the prizepool.
Last year’s H.2.O. event drew 94 entries, generating a prizepool of $31,208 and James Juvancic took it down for $9,830.
- Players receive 15,000 starting chips
- 40 minute levels with 50 minute levels at the Final Table
- Tables will be six-handed
- Unlimited re-entry until beginning of Level 7
- Day 1 will be 12 levels, or to a Final Table of seven
- Breaks after levels 3, 6, 9, and approximately every two hours of play on Day 2
- Main Event seats are non-transferable