Main Event Flight B starts at 12 p.m. Yesterday’s flight got a total of 268 entries and more are expected today. The details for Flight B are the same as yesterday’s flight:
- 25,000 Starting Chips
- Levels 1-12: 40 minutes; Levels 13-16: 50 minutes; Levels 17+: 60 minutes
- Unlimited re-entry until start of Level 10, around 7:30 p.m.
- Day 1: Breaks after Levels 3, 6, 9, 12, and 14 (60-minute Dinner Break after Level 9)
- Day 2: Sunday @ 12pm; Day 3: Monday @ 1pm
- Added WSOP Main Event seats are non-transferable
Event 11 $2000 NLH Main Event Structure Sheet
Event #12 $250 NLH with $2,000 Qualifier Bonus features five starting flights:
Saturday @ 3pm and 6pm and Sunday @ 12pm, 3pm, and 6pm. Here are the details:
- 10,000 chips
- Levels 1-12: 25 minutes; Day after Level 12 & Day 2: 30 minutes; Final Table: 40 minutes
- All Day 1’s will pay out 11% of the field and play down to 8% of the field
- Day 2 Monday @ 12pm
- Unlimited re-entry until beginning of Level 7
- Day 1 breaks after Levels 4, 7, and 12
- Players who finish Day 1 in 11%-8% will be paid out $550
- Top 8% of each Day 1 field advance to Day 2, best stack forward
- Those who qualify for Day 2 more than once will receive a $2,000 bonus for each stack surrendered
- $2,000 payouts will come from the prize pool before calculating final payouts, and will be paid out on Day 2.
- The top three players who surrender the largest total sum of chips, as a result of multiple Day 2 qualifications, will receive the following added promotional bonus in addition to any and all other prizes: 1st-WSOP Main Event Seat ($10,000 Value), 2nd-$6,000, 3rd-$4,000. WSOP Main Event Seat is non-transferable.