Sunday, March 12
Only two days remain in the CPC, so don’t miss out on the excitement. Today the Main Event continues with Flights A and B combining to play Day 2, and there are three more flights for Event #12 $250 NLH with Double Qualifier Bonus.
Of 651 total entries, the remaining 99 players in the Main Event will restart for Day 2 @ 12 p.m. Remember to set the clocks forward or you will be late! Lance Howard comes into Day 2 as the overwhelming chip leader.
- Day 2 Levels will be 60 minutes long
- Top 63 are in the money, min-cash is $5,018
- Winner will receive $231,237
- Top 3 get bonus $10,000 WSOP Main Event seats
- Day 2 will be 10 levels, or until a final table of 10 players is reached
Event #12 $250 NLH with $2,000 Qualifier Bonus has three more starting flights today at 12 p.m., 3 p.m., and 6 p.m. Here are the details:
- 10,000 chips
- Levels 1-12: 25 minutes; Day after Level 12 & Day 2: 30 minutes; Final Table: 40 minutes
- All Day 1’s will pay out 11% of the field and play down to 8% of the field
- Day 2 Monday @ 12pm
- Unlimited re-entry until beginning of Level 7
- Day 1 breaks after Levels 4, 7, and 12
- Players who finish Day 1 in 11%-8% will be paid out $550
- Top 8% of each Day 1 field advance to Day 2, best stack forward
- Those who qualify for Day 2 more than once will receive a $2,000 bonus for each stack surrendered
- $2,000 payouts will come from the prize pool before calculating final payouts, and will be paid out on Day 2.
- The top three players who surrender the largest total sum of chips, as a result of multiple Day 2 qualifications, will receive the following added promotional bonus in addition to any and all other prizes: 1st-WSOP Main Event Seat ($10,000 Value), 2nd-$6,000, 3rd-$4,000. WSOP Main Event Seat is non-transferable.
Also get ready for the final event of the series, Event #13 $360 Mega Deepstack Turbo, which will be a one-day event tomorrow, Monday, March 13 at noon.